Our Ideal Client is a small business owner or independent professional who wants to accelerate the growth and profitability of his or her business, but who does not have the time, resources, or expertise to do it alone.
Our Ideal Client recognizes that a systematic approach to Marketing is the foundation for fueling business growth, and is willing to commit the resources necessary to grow their business.
Are You Our Ideal Client?
While some potential clients may recognize the need for a marketing system to propel their business growth, very few will actually wake up in the morning and say “I need a Marketing System.” Typically, this underlying need is verbalized in other forms, such as:
- 1I wish my advertising generated more leads.
- 2I wish I could attract the “right” clients.
- 3I wish my marketing efforts provided a better rate of return.
- 4Plenty of people know how to find me – I just need them to buy from me.
- 5I wish my website did more for me.
- 6I need to figure out how to be more intentional with my marketing.
- 7How do I get customers to refer me to others?
- 8How can I best use Social Media to my advantage?
- 9I need Marketing that actually works.
We could go on but, well, you get the idea. The point is, deep down many of our Ideal Clients have a feeling that something isn’t right with their Marketing, but they may be hard-pressed to put their finger on exactly what that something is. They know there is more business to be gained, but they’re not sure how. How do you begin to improve something when you don’t know where to start?
Our Ideal Client’s Business Profile
While there are no hard and fast requirements concerning the businesses with which we engage, our Ideal Client would typically have several of the following attributes:
- 1Service-based business
- 2Annual Revenues in the range of $300,000 to $10,000,000
- 3Budgets for marketing based on desired growth
- 4Total budget available for all Marketing efforts is at least 5% of revenues (> 10% recommended)
- 5No dedicated Marketing staff
- 6Willing to make changes and try new things