Marketing System Package
The Duct Tape Marketing System Program is designed to quickly get your business more exposure, more traction, and ultimately more leads.
It’s not meant to be a full-blown marketing plan and a set of tactics, it’s what you need right now to get the essential elements rolling until you’re ready to tackle even more advanced strategies and tactics.
The following is a comprehensive list of initial and ongoing activity that comprises the Duct Tape Marketing Jumpstart Program.
- Conduct initial Strategy and Content Planning Meetings – Two in person or virtual sessions to conduct discovery and research and present initial strategy priorities.
- Develop keyword content plan – List of key themes that will be the focus of any content and SEO opportunities.
- Create editorial calendar – Develop content topics for the upcoming quarter.
- Write and post two blog submission per month – Two 500-700 word blog posts taken from key content themes and optimized for search engines.
- Create 20 social media posts and leverage them across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (as appropriate) – Handcrafted posts are taken from client’s content, the list of industry influencers and proven engagement tactics to stimulate social media growth, activity, and engagement.
- Email Marketing – Create monthly Email Newsletter, drawing from blog posts, other client-provided content, or curated content. Maintain email list.
- Search Engine Optimization – Address on-page and off-page ranking factors. A nominal amount of on-going SEO is included in the package, however, SEO needs may vary greatly, so additional investment could be required based on volume and competitiveness.
- Claim, create and submit directory profiles – Discover and enhance relevant local and industry-related directories and create consistent profiles across all.
- Create and integrate robust rating and review web page and process – Develop a process to aggressively stimulate reviews to Google and other review sites including a review only web page and process to enhance and support increased reviews.
- Create key metrics dashboard – Creation of a client dashboard to monitor growth and improvement in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, reviews, and keyword ranking.
- Conduct quarterly review meeting – Quarterly in person or virtual session to plan upcoming content themes, adjust and add new tactics.