Marketing Catalyst Package
The Duct Tape Marketing Catalyst Program is designed to help your business get more exposure, more traction, and ultimately more leads. The central building block of this program is the creation of a modern marketing website. From this foundational element, we will begin to create marketing assets such as content, social media engagement, marketing materials, and the necessary functions to attract and convert leads to customers.
The following is a comprehensive list of initial and ongoing activity that comprises the Duct Tape Marketing Catalyst Program.
- Create initial marketing strategy and plan – Three in person or virtual sessions to conduct discovery and research and present initial strategy priorities. Create ideal client personas, competitive landscape research and core marketing message and positioning.
- Develop keyword content plan – List of key themes that will be the focus of any content and SEO opportunities.
- Create editorial calendar – Install the editorial content plugin (WordPress only) or develop content topics spreadsheet for the upcoming quarter. Include a plan for lead capture content such as eBook.
- Create Marketing Hourglass – Map customer journey and determine a content plan for stages of know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.
- Design or redesign full WordPress site – Includes design, hosting, core pages and content, lead capture landing pages and blog set-up. Also, includes ongoing maintenance and changes.
- Write and post four blog submission per month – Four 500-700 word blog posts taken from key content themes, posted to WordPress and optimized for search engines.
- Create influencer list – Build journalist, influencer, competition and customer lists and alerts to include guest content opportunities and outreach for link building and PR purposes.
- Publish 100 social media updates across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn per month – Handcrafted posts taken from client’s content, a list of industry influencers and proven engagement tactics to stimulate social media growth, activity, and engagement.
- Create Marketing Kit – Suite of marketing materials to be used in sales efforts offline and online.
- Claim, create and submit directory profiles – Discovery and enhance relevant local and industry-related directories and create consistent profiles across all.
- Monitor and manage directory opportunities – Ongoing process of optimizing directory profiles and promoting campaigns that help raise directory profiles in search engines.
- Create and integrate robust rating and review web page and process – Develop a process to aggressively stimulate reviews to Google and other review sites including a review only web page and process to enhance and support increased reviews.
- Email Marketing – Develop and format concept for monthly email newsletter and follow-up campaign (varies depending upon email service provider.)
- Create and manage advertising plan – Create a plan to increase leads. Project manage the plan. (Expense for PPC or Ad Space additional.)
- Create and manage referral program – Develop referral program from Marketing Hourglass work.
- Create and distribute one press release per month – draw from the content calendar, promotional calendar and monthly news and events to create and submit a press release to news distribution network.
- Create and install lead conversion system – Develop sales process based on overall marketing strategy.
- Create new customer kit – Suite of materials used to orient new customers.
- Create annual marketing plan – Document to include key promotional activities by month.
- Create key metrics dashboard – Creation of a client dashboard to monitor growth and improvement in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, reviews, and keyword ranking. To include key conversion goals and funnels in Google Analytics.
- Monthly status session – Once a month meeting to review all projects adjust plan and report on performance.
- Conduct quarterly planning meeting – Quarterly in person or virtual session to plan upcoming content themes, adjust and add new tactics.